Win A Full Day Helifish Trip For 4 People
SIMPLY SUBSCRIBE TO NAFA MAGAZINE FOR TWO YEARS AND TELL US IN 30 WORDS OR LESS WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO ON A HELIFISH TRIP.
NAFA and HeliFish have teamed up to offer 1 subscriber a chance to win an exciting day heli-fishing for four people.
If you’ve always wanted to fish remote places and be able to see and do things that are not accessible by vehicle or boat, then a heli-fishing adventure is for you!
What is helifishing?
Subscribe to NAFA magazine for two years (ONLY $59.80 including postage) for a chance to win this fabulous Helifish prize.
Step 1: subscribe here to NAFA magazine for two years (ONLY $59.80 including postage)
Step 2: When you have subscribed a page will come up which will allow you to enter the competition.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions – For Your Chance to Win A Full Day Helifish Trip For 4 People
1. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18.
2. Employees of Alex Julius Fishing Media Pty Ltd and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
3. To qualify for an entry into the draw, applicable persons must take out a two-year subscription for NAFA magazine, then register online at www.nafa.com.au, complete the survey and tell us in 30 words or less “Why I would like to win a Full-Day Helifish Trip For 4 People”.
4. The following will not be permitted entry to the competition:
a. The referrer email address where the referred email address/es are not a valid email address format and/or an existing email address.
b. The referrer email address where spam software has been utilised to generate referral email address entries.
c. The referrer email address where referred email address/es have been submitted multiple times from a unique referrer email address.
5. There will be one Full Day Helifish Trip For 4 People.
6. The competition commences noon CST 25 January 2019 and closes at 14:00 CST on 30 June 2019.
7. The competition is not a game of chance and will be judged by a panel of staff of Alex Julius Fishing Media Pty Ltd and the judges’ decision will be final with no correspondence entered into.
8. The prize winner will be announced on www.nafa.com.au and the NAFA Facebook page on 5 July 2019. There will also be a coverage of the winner’s Helifish trip in the next subsequent NAFA magazine.
9. The prize voucher will be posted to the person at the address provided in the registration. The prize voucher is non-transferrable.
10. The winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes and agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by Alex Julius Fishing Media Pty Ltd.
11. To the extent permitted by law, Alex Julius Fishing Media Pty Ltd is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Alex Julius Fishing Media Pty Ltd, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
12. Alex Julius Fishing Media Pty Ltd is Alex Julius Fishing Media ABN 29 057 840 392 located at Lot 219 Dougall Court, Howard Springs, NT 0835. The personal information of entrants will be collected to enable Alex Julius Fishing Media Pty Ltd to administer and promote this competition and its winner and may be used to market its services to the entrants.
14. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, Alex Julius Fishing Media Pty Ltd may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
15. Alex Julius Fishing Media Pty Ltd will not be responsible or be held liable for any injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, inconvenience or loss of enjoyment suffered by any person or organisation caused directly or indirectly by or arising from:
a) force majeure or other event beyond the control of Alex Julius Fishing Media Pty Ltd, including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, weather, acts of God, acts of government or any other authorities;
b) accidents to or failure of machinery and equipment;
c) strikes or industrial action;
d) the negligence, acts or omission of the tour operator, airline or any person connected to the prize.