YOU CAN WIN THE FISHERMAN 105L WORTH $1,695
NAFA and myCOOLMAN have teamed up to offer one person the chance to win a portable 105L myCOOLMAN fridge/freezer.
If you’ve always wanted a state-of-the art fridge/freezer when you go fishing, then look no further. Designed and engineered in Germany to suit the demanding Australian fishing conditions, this portable 105L myCOOLMAN is amazing.
105L — THE FISHERMAN
As the largest fridge in the myCOOLMAN range, the Fisherman 105 litre capacity fridge/freezer is a serious cooling machine. It’s perfect for those who like to get away on fishing, camping, caravanning or four-wheel driving trips. Feature packed, this fridge provides the ultimate in cooling
and is built to last utilising a patented light and compact 12/24-volt DC compressor.
• Flush mounted handles - myCOOLMAN has recessed the handles
into the body of the fridge for easy storage and lifting.
• A multi-functional lid that changes direction — the lid can be removed which makes it
easy to clean and re-mounted to open from each side without the need for tools.
• Divided storage options with removable sections.
• Cooling Capacity of -18C to +10C - with myCOOLMAN you can also set
your fridge to ‘Turbo’ mode and get things cooled quickly.
• Bluetooth app providing wireless connectivity.
• Multi-voltage system AC (240V) and DC (12/24V) with battery protection.
• 12v plug-points accessible at either end.
• USB port and charger with 3000 mA so you can plug in your phone, speakers
or anything else you would normally power or charge via USB.
• Mounted bottle openers on each end.
• LED interior lighting
• Space for upright storage of larger bottles
• The myCOOLMAN Fisherman comes with a 3 year warranty and an extra 2 year warranty on the compressor.
Dimensions: L912mm x W536mm x H500mm
Volume: 105 litres
Nominal Rated Current: Tested at 32C ambient while set to +5C - 12V-5.50A /24V-2.80/240V-0.32A
Refrigerant/Quantity: R134a / 100g
Voltage: DC 12/24V - AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
USB: 5V/3000 mA
Climate Class: N, T
Cooling Capacity: -18C to +10C