ARB INTERIOR PROTECTION FLOOR MATS
Expertly designed to catch and hold debris, ARB Floor Mats are a waterproof solution that includes secure foot placement and a snug fit to cover all areas of your OE footwells and even utilise the vehicles retention clips where applicable.
The moulded deep-dish design makes them easy to clean: simply wipe or hose off any debris, dry and then place back in the vehicle ready for the next adventure.
The thermoplastic elastomer material provides an odourless solution which has seamless edging to provide secure grip and protection across all of your typical high impact carpeted surfaces.
Engineered channels disperse debris towards catchment zones.
Mats are 3D moulded to each vehicle.
ARB TENT LIGHT
The perfect addition to any camping setup, ARB’s Tent Light works seamlessly with a large range of rooftop tents and awnings. Simple to set up and featuring a touch-sensitive switch, the Tent Light helps to light up the night wherever you are, without needing to fumble for switches in the dark of night.
Boasting 300 lumens of light output and protected from the elements with IP54 splash resistance, the light is a versatile feature for any campsite. Two USB ports (2.1A and 1A) and a 12V cig-style socket facilitate charging of devices off your vehicle’s power, in the comfort of your tent.
Light output - 300 lumens dimmable light output
Suited to - 25mm clamps to suit ARB Flinders, ARB Simpson, and ARB Kakadu tents as well as other awnings and rooftop tents with 25mm poles.
Current draw - Up to 1A @ 12V for lighting from 12V cig plug
Power output - Two USB ports (2.1A and 1A) and a 12V cig plug
Weather-resistance - IP54 splash resistance and weather-resistant external plugs and fused 4m cable
Tent Light in the ARB Flinders Rooftop Tent where the cables are pre-installed inside the poles. NB For use with other rooftop tents, cables will need to run externally.
ARB HIGH OUTPUT COMPRESSOR
The ARB High Output Air Compressor has been constructed entirely of lightweight, high-grade materials and is available in both portable and vehicle-mounted configurations. With a class-leading flow rate, this compressor has been designed for Air Locker activation (on-board model), fast tyre inflation and a range of other functions whether they be for work or play. The vehicle-mounted kit comes with a full wiring loom and mounting hardware for easy installation, whilst the portable kit includes a 6m air hose, battery clamps, inflation kit and a durable carry case.
· Sealed for moisture and dust resistance.
· Hard anodised cylinder bore for reduced friction.
· Teflon-impregnated carbon fibre piston seal for maximum trouble free life.
· Anodised mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows compressor to be
repositioned 180 degrees on vehicle mounted models.
· Quality components for quiet operation and extra long life.
· Constructed entirely of lightweight, high strength engineering grade materials.
· Over-pressure safety valve equipped.
· Motor is internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage.
· Heavy-duty maxi-fuse equipped for professional in-line circuit protection.
· On-board model available in either a 12V or 24V configuration.
mYCOOLMAN/Leisure-tec x 3
POWER 900 ANTENNA - FOR ALL RECREATIONAL VEHICLES
When Milenco Products, distributed by Leisure-tec, designed the Power 900 Antenna, its goal was reception equal to, or better than, a directional antenna but with all of the convenience of an omnidirectional.
On site, you still need to re-tune your television; however, you can avoid the inconvenience of rotating the antenna every time the caravan moves. Nor do you need to push it up or pull it down!
As the antenna is 4G compatible, if a 4G telephone network is being used nearby, the television picture will not be affected when the 4G telephone network is being used. Older antennae may receive interference from 4G Network.
This is the largest and most powerful omnidirectional antenna ever made for a caravan with an exceptional 38 db gain. Milenco designed this antenna to out-perform all other antennas and the Power 900 has already gained an exceptional reputation for outstanding performance in remote low-signal areas, such as the New Forest in the UK, Iceland and in the Australian outback.
· Power digital television reception.
· Roof mounted 360-degree reception.
· Complete with leads and variable gain amplifier.
· 4g compatible.
· Large base (can be used to cover old antenna mounting holes).
· Dimensions: top diameter - 48cm, base diameter - 26cm, height - 32cm
· High quality ABS plastic and stainless steel screws.
· 3 year guarantee.
Having the Truma LevelCheck in your toolkit is never a bad idea, this little gadget will display the gas level within your gas cylinder, letting you know exactly when to replace your gas bottle.
The LevelCheck uses an Ultrasound sensor to accurately display the gas level in your cylinder in just a few seconds. Simply place LevelCheck horizontally on the cylinder: if the LED is green, there is gas in the cylinder. After measuring, LevelCheck switches off automatically.
Benefits Of The Truma LevelCheck:
· Measures quickly and reliably in just a few seconds.
· Easy to use, with LED display, ready to use immediately.
· Suitable for all steel and aluminium LPG cylinders with diameters of 200 to 350 mm.
· Lightweight but sturdy.
· Integrated LED torch for checking gas in the dark.
· Measures in a temperature range of -15 to +40 degrees Celsius.
Truma LevelCheck is suitable for all steel and aluminium LPG gas cylinders with diameters of 200 to 350 mm. It cannot measure plastic cylinders because they do not reflect the signal. Gas tanks and refillable gas cylinders can also not be measured due to inner components that divert the signal.
The filling level display for gas cylinders is suitable for much more than just the campsite or barbecue. You can also use LevelCheck to check the level of the cylinder for the gas hob or wok burner in your kitchen.
Truma LevelCheck displaying the contents of the gas cylinder. Where there is no liquid present,the LED displays RED; where there is liquid present, the LED displays GREEN.
myCOOLMAN SOFT ICE PACKS
This set of two myCOOLMAN high performance, soft ice packs can be used in the coolers and lunch bags to provide long lasting cold. Use them to line the inside of the cooler or lunch bag or wrap around a drink to keep it extra cold during Australia’s hot summer! Each puncture resistant ice pack is filled with non-toxic gel and weighs 250 grams.
GET RELIABLE ENERGY - THE ARDENT HEAVY DUTY BATTERY BOX TURNS YOUR BATTERY INTO A TRUE MULTI-FUNCTIONAL PORTABLE POWER HUB!
A portable, reliable, durable and tough battery box for all your camping adventures, the Ardent Battery Box range are high-grade multi-functional battery boxes that will provide you with a battery box setup. It allows you to get portable 12v power by turning your deep cycle battery into a truly functional portable power station that offers you a reliable electrical power supply.
Simply fit your battery into the pre-wired box and you are ready to get reliable 12V power – anywhere and anytime! Ardent Battery Boxes are built-tough and are suitable for a range of battery types including AGM Batteries, Lithium, Wet, Gel and Calcium and can handle batteries up to 330mm (l) x 175mm (w) x 220mm (h) in size. Using an Ardent Battery Box will enable you to use your deep cycle battery to recharge devices or run appliances whilst away from mains power sources. This multi-function battery box is made using the high-grade construction materials that will withstand the wear and tear that comes with Aussie road and caravan and camping trips.
This high-quality battery box unit will last for many years and is backed by a comprehensive 2-year warranty.
· Recessed Ports - Unlike most other battery boxes on the market, all ports are recessed into the body to reduce likelihood of damage and the internal cabling uses the heaviest-gauge wire and quality connectors.
· Suits Most Deep Cycle Batteries - Perfect for most popular battery types and sizes; up to approximately 140AH capacity. AGM Batteries, Lithium, Wet, Gel and Calcium, and can handle batteries up to 330mm (l) x 175mm (w) x 220mm (h) in size.
· Run Fridges and Compressors - 12 Volt DC accessory socket with 20A circuit breaker, perfect to run the compressor or portable fridge.
· Battery Charge Level - The battery’s charge status and voltage can be easily seen via the large digital display.
· USB Charging - 2 X USB outlet to charge all of your smaller devices
· Anderson Plug Input/Output - Four 50A Anderson-style outlets that can be used as outputs or inputs.
NAVICO x 1
CZONE YOUR VEHICLE
Navico Group’s CZone Control and Monitoring simplifies installation of electrical systems through the replacement of complicated and often cumbersome traditional wiring. CZone is perfect for mobile automotive and marine applications. It replaces switch and fuse panels with networked digital switch interfaces providing ultimate control of on-board electrical systems.
Larger recreational vehicles host complex on-board electrical systems. Challenge the open road and become independent with the power of CZone. Manage DC power supplies from the vehicle’s alternator to roof mounted solar. Balance power demand against the available supply and automatically shed load by turning off non-essential appliances and systems and extend the endurance of your on-board batteries until the next opportunity to charge.
Monitor battery storage level and their charging supply source. Use Load Shedding to automatically reduce power draw on non-essential circuits when batteries become low.
Achieve complete wireless control using your iPad tablet when connected to any CZone wireless gateway. Have complete control of electrical systems and monitoring oversight from anywhere within range.
Scan to view the independence you can get with CZone Control and Monitoring
THE NEW RANGEFINDER - LEUPOLD RX-1600I TBR/W
The new RX-1600i TBR/W enters the market as the longest ranging unit in its class, but with distance, accuracy is a must.
When it comes to versatile, accurate rangefinders, the RX®-1600i TBR®/W is the Jack of all trades. Whether you're dinging steel at incredible distances, tracking down that trophy of a lifetime, or sitting in a stand with a bow, the RX-1600i TBR/W won't let you down.
With an incredibly rugged, lightweight aluminium housing, the RX-1600i is designed to be used in the harshest of hot or cold conditions.
· Elite optical performance.
· 6x magnification.
· High contrast red OLED display.
· +/- 1/2 yard accuracy.
· Fully multi-coated lens system.
· Scan mode.
· Built in inclinometer.
· High light transmission.
· Rugged reliability.
· True Ballistic Range (TBR/W) technology.
· Ballistic compensation system.
· Wind management software.
· Proprietary advanced ranging engine.
· Lightweight aluminium chassis.
· Waterproof and fog proof.
· Ergonomic housing design.
Available in Australia in most outdoor and hunting stores