Vital for rural and remote area travel, ARB frontal protection will provide substantially-improved protection for vulnerable mechanical components against animal strikes whilst providing a solid base for mounting other accessories like driving lights, winches and CB antennas. Available for the Toyota Prado 150 Series 2013 onwards models, Summit bars are winch compatible and provide next generation protection and styling for your vehicle. Laser cut holes for mounting ARB Intensity LEDs and IPF driving lights are integrated into the top pan of the bar, while the ARB LED indicator and clearance light assembly is included as standard. Supplied in a durable black satin powder coat finish, colour coding is available as an option for a fully integrated look.
• Vehicle specific design to complement both the GX and GXL, and VX and Kakadu models.
• Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
• Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi-fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
• 30mm edge radius on wings and centre section.
• 2-piece grill design.
• Extensive protection panels on centre and either side.
• 60.3mm outer tubing and centre cross bar.
• Twin Hi-Lift jack points located below each buffer for optimum strength.
• Durable two-piece buffers.
• Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LEDs and a range of IPF driving lights.
• Provision for optional ARB Fog Light kit.
• UV stable polyurethane film with automotive grade 3M adhesive backing to reduce glare from the OE park light.
• Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre tube.
• Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance. www.arb.com.au