Rhino Linings® spray-on polyurethanes and polyaspartics are unlike any other product on the market for boat floorings. Whilst foam, rubber and wood materials quickly deteriorate, and carpet does not provide any protection from rust and corrosion, Rhino Linings® offers the ultimate boat protection.
BENEFITS OF RHINO LININGS:
• Protects the boat tailer from the corrosive effects of harsh weather, salt and rust.
• Forms an airtight and watertight seal, preventing rust and corrosion.
• Will not crack, split, tear or warp like rubber mats or wood floors.
• Fully covers wood, metal or fibreglass surfaces.
• Increases the resale value of the boat or trailer.
• Maintenance-free, easy to clean; no more sanding, repainting or tightening of screws.
• Helps insulate the vessel from noise and vibration.
Protecting your boat from the wear and tear that comes with exposure to water and the elements can be a challenge. With the potential for corrosion and rust high, applying high-quality marine coatings prolongs the life of your boat.
PROTECTION FROM RUST, CORROSION AND HEAT
In a marine setting, your vessel can easily succumb to the effects of water exposure, as well as prolonged UV exposure. In order to enjoy your boat longer, you’ll need to take measures to ensure it is protected. Rhino Linings marine coatings give you the protection you need to keep your vessel safe from the elements. The precision of the application process gets into all cracks and crevices to protect every area of the boat. Our environmentally-friendly products give you worry-free protection for vehicles, flooring and more.
RESISTANT TO HEAT AND LONG-LASTING
Not only will our coatings protect against water, but they also shield against harsh UV rays. That means you can protect the surface even longer. These extremely heat-resistant coatings are also impermeable — that means no water gets in!
• Environmentally friendly and not readily combustible.
• Easily accommodates all types and sizes of marine vessels.
The precision of the application process gets into all cracks and crevices to protect every area of the boat.
LEFT: Rhino Linings General Manager, Kevin Potts, gives the thumbs up to the Rhino Linings Mali Flake applied to the NAFA boat.
Looking for the ultimate long-term protection for your boat flooring?
Call Kev and the Rhino Linings Darwin team on 08 89812277 or 0438560547.